一首英语短诗,中英对照,一分钟内完成,难度要低!很易读的 希望尽快完成!急用

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/26 09:22:57
一首英语短诗,中英对照,一分钟内完成,难度要低!很易读的 希望尽快完成!急用

一首英语短诗,中英对照,一分钟内完成,难度要低!很易读的 希望尽快完成!急用
一首英语短诗,中英对照,一分钟内完成,难度要低!很易读的 希望尽快完成!急用

一首英语短诗,中英对照,一分钟内完成,难度要低!很易读的 希望尽快完成!急用
Stray birds of summercome to my window tosing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn,which have no songs,flutter and fallthere with a sign.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了.秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里.
Paper plane paper plane 纸飞机 纸飞机
How soft and light you are 轻轻的纸飞机
Hope to ride you in the air 真想骑着你
Up to the,high clouds fair 载我向那高处飞
Reach abode of heavenly realm 飞往一处桃源地
Gracefully flying your wings’pair 它多么的优美
Look as ,if to a land rare 看似漫无目的的在飞
Yet,you are always there 却又总会着地
Mission is what this plane bear 它总有它的使命
So let this paper plane 就像这架纸飞机
Lightly tapping my sorrowed heart 轻叩我心扉
Carrying away all my sads 载走我的伤悲
The star
Twinkle,twinkle,little star
how i wonder what you are,
up above the word so high,
like a diamond in the sky.
when the blazing sun is gone,
when he nothing shines upon,
then you show your little light,
twinkle,twinkle all the night.
星星
闪耀,闪耀,小星星!
我想知道你身形,
高高挂在天空中,
就像天上的钻石.
灿烂的太阳已西沉,
它以不再照万物,
你就显露些微光,
整个晚上眨眼睛.
Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,
For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡
Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀
That can never fly.再也不能飞翔
Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,
For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧
Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野,
Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不再生长

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you...

全部展开

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

收起

people laugh and peole cry,
some give up and some always try,
some say hello and some say bye,
some will forget you but never will I.
人们欢笑人们哭泣,
有人尝试也有人放弃,
有人相遇也有人离去,
有人将会淡忘你,我却永不忘记。